Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jacko System Part 2

EVERYONE SHOULD TEST OUT THIS VERY UNUSUAL AND RARELY USED STRATEGY;

MAJOR TREND IS UP

BUY Only In the Direction of the Major Trend and
BUY On Dips (Use support lines to guide you as to price... also “Round Numbers... I also use the 50% Fib Ratio...)
Bank your profits.

MAJOR TREND IS DOWN

SELL Only In the Direction of the Major Trend and
SELL on Dips (Use support lines to guide you as to price... also “Round Numbers... I also use the 50% Fib Ratio...)
Bank your profits.

REMEMBER:
As long as I have the major trend direction correct, I cannot lose money. If I make a mistake in the short term, because of a minor retracement, then I know that I will get ALL those losses back when the market resumes its primary, dominant direction. The ONLY way to get hurt is to be wwwwwwrong on the primary trend.

No comments: