Friday, July 10, 2009

10 July 2009 - GJ Bull Vs Bear???

10 July 2009 @ 8.00 AM (Malaysia)

Fun-The-Mental

GBP Positive @ 4.30 PM
USD Negative @ 8.30 PM

Technical

4Hr Trend - Up... However the PA suggest Bear.. I want to see Both support each others..
I exit both my long trade with 100 pips profit. I enter that Long Trade @ 12.00 MN; my initial target is @ 152.7x & 153.xx... But Daily Momentum suggest Daily Retracement Is Over... So i decide to stay aside until i see clear clue...

At the moment; i want to wait for
1. HgL at 4Hr TF...
2. If price move to 153.xx... I want to see price action at that level ? Bounces or Breaks?

Updated @ 4.10 PM

Swing point of HgL appeared @ 12.00 Noon & i get further confirmation of this HgL @ 4.00 PM Candle today.. If price moving higher than this HgL level; then bull in control. But at the moment i believe Bear In Control... Daily Momentum & Latest 4Hr Momentum support the Bear....

This morning i saw momentum reading suggest the daily retracement is over. Today @ 1.00 PM, 1Hr TF confirmed that retracement is Over... This add the positive point for Bear...

The next support is at 149.7xx.. If this price broken; I will see 4Hr & 1Hr line up, then i expect price will shoot down 400-500 pips & retest the previous LgL...

My bias is Bear... I'm waiting for 149.7xx support to be broken; before add another SHORT trade (swing trade) . I have 2 post from SCALP TRADE SETUP for SHORT. I don't care if the price Hit SL because the MM is within my emotional Level...

I hope GBP news at 4.30 PM will support the above views..

By Owner of Caripips Blog

2 comments:

Putra said...

Salam bro, test guna momentum pg td @ TFDaily, dok buat TL @ momentum, nmpk spt mmntum up, kalu mmntm pecah atas + CS bullish, plan nk msk long je, bleh layan gak indi nih.. apa2pun yg penting kna fhm CS & Pattern juga la ye... TQ

Admin said...

Salam Bro Putra..

Mungkin cara saya guna momentum lain sikit.. sebab so far, cara saya guna belum ada dalam technical analysis textbook..